I made a complaint against VP Solicitors

1. That they implied my mother was not disabled when she was severely disabled.

2.That Miss Perkins made comments and accusations that were untrue without obtaining evidence from her client in support.

Her client had a deep seated hatred towards my mother. My mother wrote her client was "Detrimental to her health, "took but never gave" and "repeatedly lied".

My mother felt strong enough conviction to log these accusations with her solicitor.

3. That she passed on to me from her client a foul unsubstantiated and untrue letter written to me.Her client has a long history of mental health problems which is clear in the content of the letter.

The response from the Solicitors regulation Authority ref POL/1247340-2018 was in essence that no evidence is required by a Solicitor and as long as instructed by their client can do what they please.

It strikes me that there is no "Regulation" by the Solicitors regulation authority so perhaps should change its name or disband as it serves no purpose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Complaintsboard Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments